Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- The Crackdown on Unpaid Internships
April 3, 2014
- Jail Time for Health and Safety Violations
March 20, 2014
- Failing to Supervise Your Contractors Can Lead to Costly Penalties
March 6, 2014
- Employment Insurance – Are All Types of Employment Insurable?
February 20, 2014
- Ontario to Have the Highest Minimum Wage in the Country
February 6, 2014
- Important Legislative Updates in 2014
January 23, 2014
- Weather and the Workplace
January 9, 2014
- Union’s Freedom of Expression Outweighs Employee Privacy According to Supreme Court of Canada
December 5, 2013
- Have You Already Planned for the Upcoming Statutory Holidays?
November 21, 2013
- A Right to Online Privacy, Not Always!
November 8, 2013
- Flu Season is Here – What Your Organization Can Do to Stay Prepared!
November 7, 2013
- Court of Appeal Quadruples the Fine Against Metron Construction
October 24, 2013
- Policies and Procedures Respecting Bullying in the Workplace: The Deadline for BC Employers is Fast Approaching
October 10, 2013
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (“AODA”) Customer Service Standard – Are you in Compliance?
September 26, 2013
- Is Vacation On Your Mind? If Not, Here’s Why It Should Be…
September 12, 2013
- Atheism Is a Creed Deserving of Human Rights Protection
August 29, 2013
- Recruiting Update: Requiring Canadian Experience Constitutes Discrimination According to the Ontario Human Rights Commission
August 15, 2013
- Changes to the CHRP Recertification Process – Are you in the Know?
August 1, 2013
- Supreme Court of Canada Strikes Down Alcohol Testing Policy
July 18, 2013
- Reprisal Damages Awarded Despite Finding of no Discrimination
July 4, 2013