Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- How a Teacher’s Strike May Affect Your Workplace
January 23, 2020
- Supreme Court of Canada Clarifies Scope of Health and Safety Inspections
January 9, 2020
- Assumptions Can Get Employers Into Trouble!
December 19, 2019
- The Ontario Division Court Weighs In: He Said/She Said, Credibility and Trauma
December 5, 2019
- Ontario to Increase Claims Limit for Small Claims Court
November 21, 2019
- Remembrance Day
November 7, 2019
- Terminating For Cause: Ask First!
October 24, 2019
- Employer Obligations and the Right to Vote
October 10, 2019
- Beware of the Dreaded Oral Agreement!
September 26, 2019
- Six Months’ Service = Six Months’ Severance
September 12, 2019
- Contractors: Dependent or Independent
August 29, 2019
- When an Employee Changes Their Mind
August 15, 2019
- Beware of the fixed-term contract! $1.3 million awarded to Former Employee
August 1, 2019
- A Slap (or Three) in the Face – Ignore a Harassment Claim and Pay the Price!!
July 18, 2019
- Is “Ethical Veganism” Considered a Prohibited Ground of Discrimination?
July 4, 2019
- Bills C-63 and C-86 to come into force September 1, 2019
June 20, 2019
- Legislative Changes for Alberta
June 6, 2019
- Good News! Severance Pay Based on Ontario Payroll Only!
May 23, 2019
- BC Proposes Amendments to the Employment Standards Act
May 9, 2019
- Canada’s New Parental Sharing Benefit
April 25, 2019