Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- How Does a Court Determine Reasonable Notice?
August 4, 2016
- Hands off, employers! There are new rules affecting tips and gratuities in Ontario!
July 21, 2016
- Sign on the dotted line…but not yet!
July 7, 2016
- Off Duty Conduct: Are Criminal Charges against an Employee Grounds to Terminate for Cause?
June 23, 2016
- The crackdown on unpaid internships continues…
June 9, 2016
- Employee Vacations Should be Fun for Employers Too!
May 26, 2016
- April showers bring… health and safety and employment standards blitzes!
May 12, 2016
- Dismissed employee awarded 5 times their salary!
April 28, 2016
- Bill 132, Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan Act Creates New Obligations for Employers
April 14, 2016
- 1 Touch + 2 Hugs = $15,000.00 in Human Rights Damages
March 31, 2016
- Everyone is an employee … for the purpose of human rights legislation!
March 18, 2016
- Are Your Employees Aware of These Hidden Costs?
March 3, 2016
- Employers must protect the health and safety of workers…and visitors!
February 18, 2016
- Manitoba Introduces New Legislation for Paid Leave and Job Protection for Victims of Domestic Violence
February 4, 2016
- Reconsidering Police Record Checks: the Police Record Checks Reform Act, 2015
January 21, 2016
- Getting it Right the First Time
January 7, 2016
- When is requesting an independent medical examination reasonable? Insights from Ontario’s Human Rights Tribunal…
December 10, 2015
- Can the Onerous Accommodation Obligation put you at risk?
November 26, 2015
- Why Company Policies, By Themselves, Are Not Good Enough To Protect Your Company
November 12, 2015
- Common Sense Returns?
October 29, 2015