Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Will a ‘Living Wage’ be the Death Knell for Small Business in Canada?
July 9, 2015
- Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore… The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario opens the door to a new world of possible general damages awards
June 25, 2015
- Gone Fishing… Are Police Casting the Net Too Wide with Criminal Background Checks?
June 11, 2015
- Are your walls bare? New Ontario Posting Requirement will change that!
May 28, 2015
- Lessons to be Learned in Privacy Law from the Public Shaming of the District of Sannich
May 14, 2015
- “Bridging” the Gap between Termination and Retirement
April 29, 2015
- Full Disclosure No More: BC Limits the Information Prospective Employers Obtain on Police Record Checks
April 16, 2015
- Recent Legislative Amendments That May Affect Your Organization!
April 2, 2015
- The Government Has an Action Plan – Do You? Upcoming Changes to Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act
March 19, 2015
- “I cannot help you, but return tomorrow and hopefully someone can”
March 5, 2015
- Reinstatement Ordered After Employee “Only” Threatened to Kill His Supervisor and Burn His House Down
February 19, 2015
- Loose Lips Sink Ships…And Wallets!
February 5, 2015
- Company Officers Get Fitted for Orange Prison Jumpsuits!
January 22, 2015
- Supplementary Employee Benefits Plans – No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
January 8, 2015
- Inducement + Implied Job Security = Bad Math for Your Organization
December 18, 2014
- There’s a Party Going On…
December 4, 2014
- “Give me Back my Job!” – Reinstatement as a Possible Remedy in Human Rights Cases
November 13, 2014
- Are Employers Liable for Discriminating Acts Committed by Non-Employees?
October 30, 2014
- New Claims Limit in Alberta Likely to Increase the Number of Wrongful Dismissal Claims
October 16, 2014
- Failed Human Rights Investigations… A Cautionary Tale
October 2, 2014