Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Employment Standards Compliance – The Results Are In!
September 18, 2014
- Bonus Entitlements Upon Termination – Court Upholds the Written Intention of the Parties!
September 4, 2014
- Dynamic Duo: Canada Revenue Agency and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
August 21, 2014
- Igniting a new Debate: E-Cigarettes in the Workplace
August 7, 2014
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plans (“VRSP”) – Coming to a Province near You!
July 24, 2014
- Severance Pay in Ontario – Employers Open Your Wallets
July 10, 2014
- Ontario Court of Appeal Awards $400,000 Against Wal-Mart Canada in Bullying Claim
June 26, 2014
- Canada Day falls on a Tuesday this year… Can we take Monday off instead?
June 11, 2014
- Leaves Gone Wild: New Job Protected Leaves in Canada for 2014
May 29, 2014
- Federal Court of Appeal Provides Further Clarity on Family Status Accommodations
May 15, 2014
- Hiring Temporary Foreign Workers – New Employer Compliance Requirements!
May 1, 2014
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing Policies Come Under Fire in Alberta
April 17, 2014
- The Crackdown on Unpaid Internships
April 3, 2014
- Jail Time for Health and Safety Violations
March 20, 2014
- Failing to Supervise Your Contractors Can Lead to Costly Penalties
March 6, 2014
- Employment Insurance – Are All Types of Employment Insurable?
February 20, 2014
- Ontario to Have the Highest Minimum Wage in the Country
February 6, 2014
- Important Legislative Updates in 2014
January 23, 2014
- Weather and the Workplace
January 9, 2014
- Union’s Freedom of Expression Outweighs Employee Privacy According to Supreme Court of Canada
December 5, 2013