Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Ontario Court Recognizes New Tort of Harassment – and Employee is Awarded $141,000 in Damages
August 31, 2017
- BC Reintroduces Human Rights Commission After 15 Years
August 17, 2017
- Federal employers are the latest to be hit with employment standards changes
August 4, 2017
- Take Note! More Changes Coming for Employers in Ontario
July 21, 2017
- Supreme Court Rules Drug-Addicted Worker Terminated for Policy Breach, not Discrimination
July 6, 2017
- Teach Me How to IME
June 23, 2017
- Employers don’t Wynne under proposed legislative changes in Ontario and Alberta!
June 2, 2017
- Bonus Entitlements Upon Termination – Ontario Court of Appeal Upholds Provision!
May 26, 2017
- Providing A Reference: If You Can’t Say Anything Nice…
May 12, 2017
- British Columbia Law Bans Mandatory Heels At Work
April 27, 2017
- The future of litigation? B.C.’s new online small claims adjudication process
April 13, 2017
- Probationary Employee Awarded Three (3) Months Reasonable Notice
March 31, 2017
- Ex-Employee Successfully Sued for Comments Online
March 22, 2017
- Employer on the Hook for $60K in Moral Damages
March 2, 2017
- When a resignation is too good to be true…
February 22, 2017
- Is your Uber driver an employee or an independent contractor?
February 2, 2017
- The “Right to Disconnect”: Creating Work-Life Balance for Employees… in France
January 20, 2017
- Employer and Contractor Thrown in Jail for Dishonesty
January 5, 2017
- Twitter Wars and Internet Trolls: Are Employers Responsible for Protecting Employees on Social Media?
December 22, 2016
- Thinking of alleging just cause as a negotiation strategy with a terminated employee? Think again!
December 8, 2016