Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Have You Already Planned for the Upcoming Statutory Holidays?
November 21, 2013
- A Right to Online Privacy, Not Always!
November 8, 2013
- Flu Season is Here – What Your Organization Can Do to Stay Prepared!
November 7, 2013
- Court of Appeal Quadruples the Fine Against Metron Construction
October 24, 2013
- Policies and Procedures Respecting Bullying in the Workplace: The Deadline for BC Employers is Fast Approaching
October 10, 2013
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (“AODA”) Customer Service Standard – Are you in Compliance?
September 26, 2013
- Is Vacation On Your Mind? If Not, Here’s Why It Should Be…
September 12, 2013
- Atheism Is a Creed Deserving of Human Rights Protection
August 29, 2013
- Recruiting Update: Requiring Canadian Experience Constitutes Discrimination According to the Ontario Human Rights Commission
August 15, 2013
- Changes to the CHRP Recertification Process – Are you in the Know?
August 1, 2013
- Supreme Court of Canada Strikes Down Alcohol Testing Policy
July 18, 2013
- Reprisal Damages Awarded Despite Finding of no Discrimination
July 4, 2013
- Saskatchewan’s Consolidation of Workplace Legislation
June 20, 2013
- Unenforceable Termination Clauses – Is Your Organization at Risk?
June 7, 2013
- Is Grief a Mental Disorder?
June 6, 2013
- Is Your Industry on the MOL’s Hit List?
May 23, 2013
- Be Careful What You Write!
May 9, 2013
- Failure to Pay Overtime Results in Certification of Class Actions
April 25, 2013
- Reinstatement With Full Pay Ordered After a Decade Away From Work!
April 11, 2013
- To Telecommute or Not to Telecommute? That is the Question
March 28, 2013