Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Are Your Employees Aware of These Hidden Costs?
March 3, 2016
- Employers must protect the health and safety of workers…and visitors!
February 18, 2016
- Manitoba Introduces New Legislation for Paid Leave and Job Protection for Victims of Domestic Violence
February 4, 2016
- Reconsidering Police Record Checks: the Police Record Checks Reform Act, 2015
January 21, 2016
- Getting it Right the First Time
January 7, 2016
- When is requesting an independent medical examination reasonable? Insights from Ontario’s Human Rights Tribunal…
December 10, 2015
- Can the Onerous Accommodation Obligation put you at risk?
November 26, 2015
- Why Company Policies, By Themselves, Are Not Good Enough To Protect Your Company
November 12, 2015
- Common Sense Returns?
October 29, 2015
- Job abandonment: When can an employer call it quits?
October 16, 2015
- Addendum: Time (off with pay) to Vote!
October 1, 2015
- Time (off with pay) to Vote!
October 1, 2015
- Up, up, and away! The minimum wage across the country is on the rise!
September 17, 2015
- ‘Till Death Do Us Part
September 3, 2015
- Back to the Future: Feds Propose Human Rights Prohibition Against Discrimination For (Possible) Future Disabilities!
August 20, 2015
- Listen Up! Sirius XM Radio to Pay Unpaid Interns $1.3 million USD
August 6, 2015
- Employees who Litigate are Required to Mitigate!
July 23, 2015
- Will a ‘Living Wage’ be the Death Knell for Small Business in Canada?
July 9, 2015
- Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore… The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario opens the door to a new world of possible general damages awards
June 25, 2015
- Gone Fishing… Are Police Casting the Net Too Wide with Criminal Background Checks?
June 11, 2015