Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- “Bridging” the Gap between Termination and Retirement
April 29, 2015
- Full Disclosure No More: BC Limits the Information Prospective Employers Obtain on Police Record Checks
April 16, 2015
- Recent Legislative Amendments That May Affect Your Organization!
April 2, 2015
- The Government Has an Action Plan – Do You? Upcoming Changes to Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act
March 19, 2015
- “I cannot help you, but return tomorrow and hopefully someone can”
March 5, 2015
- Reinstatement Ordered After Employee “Only” Threatened to Kill His Supervisor and Burn His House Down
February 19, 2015
- Loose Lips Sink Ships…And Wallets!
February 5, 2015
- Company Officers Get Fitted for Orange Prison Jumpsuits!
January 22, 2015
- Supplementary Employee Benefits Plans – No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
January 8, 2015
- Inducement + Implied Job Security = Bad Math for Your Organization
December 18, 2014
- There’s a Party Going On…
December 4, 2014
- “Give me Back my Job!” – Reinstatement as a Possible Remedy in Human Rights Cases
November 13, 2014
- Are Employers Liable for Discriminating Acts Committed by Non-Employees?
October 30, 2014
- New Claims Limit in Alberta Likely to Increase the Number of Wrongful Dismissal Claims
October 16, 2014
- Failed Human Rights Investigations… A Cautionary Tale
October 2, 2014
- Employment Standards Compliance – The Results Are In!
September 18, 2014
- Bonus Entitlements Upon Termination – Court Upholds the Written Intention of the Parties!
September 4, 2014
- Dynamic Duo: Canada Revenue Agency and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
August 21, 2014
- Igniting a new Debate: E-Cigarettes in the Workplace
August 7, 2014
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plans (“VRSP”) – Coming to a Province near You!
July 24, 2014