Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Saskatchewan’s Consolidation of Workplace Legislation
June 20, 2013
- Unenforceable Termination Clauses – Is Your Organization at Risk?
June 7, 2013
- Is Grief a Mental Disorder?
June 6, 2013
- Is Your Industry on the MOL’s Hit List?
May 23, 2013
- Be Careful What You Write!
May 9, 2013
- Failure to Pay Overtime Results in Certification of Class Actions
April 25, 2013
- Reinstatement With Full Pay Ordered After a Decade Away From Work!
April 11, 2013
- To Telecommute or Not to Telecommute? That is the Question
March 28, 2013
- MOL Cannot Automatically Shut Down Our Favourite Tourist Destinations
March 14, 2013
- Tread Lightly When Classifying Individuals as ‘Independent Contractors’
March 12, 2013
- Federal Court Rules on Family Status Accommodations
February 28, 2013
- Dress Code Policies: How Far is Too Far?
February 14, 2013
- Update on Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing
January 31, 2013
- Affirmative Action in the Workplace
January 17, 2013
- Crime Scene Photos on Facebook Went Too Far
January 3, 2013