Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Addendum: Time (off with pay) to Vote!
October 1, 2015
- Time (off with pay) to Vote!
October 1, 2015
- Up, up, and away! The minimum wage across the country is on the rise!
September 17, 2015
- ‘Till Death Do Us Part
September 3, 2015
- Back to the Future: Feds Propose Human Rights Prohibition Against Discrimination For (Possible) Future Disabilities!
August 20, 2015
- Listen Up! Sirius XM Radio to Pay Unpaid Interns $1.3 million USD
August 6, 2015
- Employees who Litigate are Required to Mitigate!
July 23, 2015
- Will a ‘Living Wage’ be the Death Knell for Small Business in Canada?
July 9, 2015
- Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore… The Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario opens the door to a new world of possible general damages awards
June 25, 2015
- Gone Fishing… Are Police Casting the Net Too Wide with Criminal Background Checks?
June 11, 2015
- Are your walls bare? New Ontario Posting Requirement will change that!
May 28, 2015
- Lessons to be Learned in Privacy Law from the Public Shaming of the District of Sannich
May 14, 2015
- “Bridging” the Gap between Termination and Retirement
April 29, 2015
- Full Disclosure No More: BC Limits the Information Prospective Employers Obtain on Police Record Checks
April 16, 2015
- Recent Legislative Amendments That May Affect Your Organization!
April 2, 2015
- The Government Has an Action Plan – Do You? Upcoming Changes to Ontario’s Occupational Health and Safety Act
March 19, 2015
- “I cannot help you, but return tomorrow and hopefully someone can”
March 5, 2015
- Reinstatement Ordered After Employee “Only” Threatened to Kill His Supervisor and Burn His House Down
February 19, 2015
- Loose Lips Sink Ships…And Wallets!
February 5, 2015
- Company Officers Get Fitted for Orange Prison Jumpsuits!
January 22, 2015