Stay connected to what’s new and important at e2r®. Our bi-weekly e2r® Alerts will update and educate you and your team on latest developments in employment/labour law and human resources.
View our archive of past e2r® Alerts
- Providing A Reference: If You Can’t Say Anything Nice…
May 12, 2017
- British Columbia Law Bans Mandatory Heels At Work
April 27, 2017
- The future of litigation? B.C.’s new online small claims adjudication process
April 13, 2017
- Probationary Employee Awarded Three (3) Months Reasonable Notice
March 31, 2017
- Ex-Employee Successfully Sued for Comments Online
March 22, 2017
- Employer on the Hook for $60K in Moral Damages
March 2, 2017
- When a resignation is too good to be true…
February 22, 2017
- Is your Uber driver an employee or an independent contractor?
February 2, 2017
- The “Right to Disconnect”: Creating Work-Life Balance for Employees… in France
January 20, 2017
- Employer and Contractor Thrown in Jail for Dishonesty
January 5, 2017
- Twitter Wars and Internet Trolls: Are Employers Responsible for Protecting Employees on Social Media?
December 22, 2016
- Thinking of alleging just cause as a negotiation strategy with a terminated employee? Think again!
December 8, 2016
- Planning for the Upcoming Statutory Holidays
November 24, 2016
- Waiting a Little Bit Less – Government Changes EI Waiting Periods
November 10, 2016
- Independent or Dependent Contractor? That is the question
October 27, 2016
- Economy is in a slump, but the minimum wage continues to rise!
October 13, 2016
- Another Bad Consequence of Harassment
September 29, 2016
- Changes to Legislation May Require Changes to Employee Documents!
September 15, 2016
- Ontario Agency Receives $125,000.00 Fine for Failure to Implement Violence Protection Program
September 1, 2016
- Bonus Bonanza for Terminated Employees
August 18, 2016